thqi,vtiv,zqk, B, finl, fred, rads, an, dci, kmx, fl, sfd, tol,srx, byd
FinViz Charts :
Bits and Pieces from the Web
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Market has been vacillating around narrow ranges. Dow is heavy on the open interest around 10600 & SPX is heavy over head open interest around 1150 and will keep trading in narrow ranges. I do not see significant movements until options expiry next week
Monday, March 8, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
I was just reading this book & came across the 10 commandments. Here is a excerpt from Invest Like a Shark - James L. “RevShark” DePorre
The Ten Commandments of Shark Investing
1. Thou Shalt Protect Thy Capital
2. Thou Shalt Use a Money Management System Without Fail
3. Thou Shalt Use Charts
4. Thou Shalt Diversify Not Only by Security but Also by Price and Time Frame
5. Thou Shalt Act Aggressively When the Odds Are in Thy Favor
6. Thou Shalt Not Be Afraid to Sell
7. Thou Shalt Respect the Illogic of the Market and the Role of Luck
9. Thou Shalt Be Patient, Persistent, and Methodical
10. Thou Shalt Never Stop Educating Thyself
Personally I believe I need to add more focus more 5 & 6, the rest are are already part of my method.
With significant strength in area 3. technical guy’s don’t worry about what is happening around economy too much, and just look @ the big picture. Lot of news articles, and articles about sky is falling , because it is like this – that will happen etc. are all opinions, but then there is something called Method...
Disciplined Methods always trounces opinions. .